Airtel Takes on Jio Phone, Offers 4G Smartphone at ‘Effective Price’ of Rs. 1,399 with an attractive monthly recharge pack and cash back benefits. The Android based 4G smartphone comes with full touch screen experience, dual SIM slots and access to all popular social apps.
Karbonn A40 4g Mobile Price, Features, Buy Online Rs 1399 – Airtel
With huge offers for diwali has been out, that is an effective price of Rs 1399, brings Airtel 4G smartphone bundled with an attractive monthly recharge pack and cash back benefits. The Android based 4G smartphone comes with full touch screen experience, dual SIM slots and access to all popular social apps like YouTube, WhatsApp, and Facebook … and many more which is highly used by the people today.
Specifications of the KARBONN A40 Smartphone
|Model||Karbonn A40 Indian|
|Screen||4 inches touch screen allowing for a great video, online and social media experience|
|Software||Android 7.0 Nougat. The latest open ecosystem offers access to all apps on Google Playstore, including YouTube, WhatsApp, Facebook and much more|
|Preloaded Apps||MyAirtel app, Wynk Music that offer digital self-serve and exciting digital content|
|Processor, Battery||1.3 GhZ processor, 1400 mah battery|
|RAM||1 GB, allowing smooth running of multiple applications|
|ROM||8GB (expandable upto 32 GB, offering ample storage for multiple apps, songs, pictures and video)|
|SIM||Dual SIM Slots (both Open)|
|Camera||Dual Camera. Rear – 2 MP and Front – 0.3 MP|
|Network support||4G/3G/2G with support for Airtel VoLTE, offering seamless voice and data connectivity over Airtel’s nationwide network|
|Connectivity||Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS|
Karbonn A 40 Price, Tariff and Minimum Recharge
Under the partnership, the Karbonn A40 Indian – now comes at an effective price of just Rs 1399 (compared to its current market price of appx. Rs 3499). The Google Certified – Karbonn A40 Indian has a full touch screen plus dual SIM slots, and offers complete access to all apps on Google Play Store, including YouTube, Facebook and WhatsApp. The 4G smartphone is bundled with a monthly pack of Rs 169 from Airtel, which offers generous data and calling benefits.
The obvious catch here is of course the minimum recharges are to available cashbacks. Users will need to make recharges worth at least Rs. 3,000 in the first 18 months to avail a Rs. 500 cashback, and then make recharges worth at least the same amount over the next 18 months to avail a Rs. 1,000 cashback. Users will have to make recharges every month to be eligible for the returns. cashback will be collected through the Myairtel app.
Karbonn A40 Mobile Buy online Rs 1399/-
With the Indian festival of Diwali approaching soon, e-commerce platforms such as Amazon, ebay, filpkart….are gearing up for yet another round of mega sales. Flipkart has revealed the dates for its Big Diwali Sale, which will be held from October 14 to 17. Mobiles continue to be a big seller in such sales and according to Flipkart, we can expect discounts on some of the popular models.The Karbonn A40 Indian – now comes at an effective price of just Rs 1399. in India
Karbonn a 40 Smart 4g Pone Features:
Watch The Karbonn A40 Indian
- DISPLAY: In karbonnA 40 the screen size is 4 inches and it is OF having touchscreen and SAR value. SAR means specific absorption value, SAR is a measure of the rate of RF (radio frequency) energy absorption by the body from the source being measured in a cell phone. It provides a straight forward means for measuring the RF exposure characteristics .
- Hardware: This mobile is of having 1.3 GHz processor ans RAM size is 1 GB , where as Internal storage of 8 GB with expandable storage along with micro SD and it is up to 32gb.
- Camera: In every mobile we check the first feature is of camera pixel size and here it is op of having rear camera of 2 MG px along with flash with the same range of front cam.
- Software: It uses the operating system of Android 7.0.
- Connectivity: This mobile is providing the different connectives of WIFI, Bluetooth, USB OTG, Headphone sand FM
- DUAL SIM : It is of having Dual SIM nature with GSM support and 3G/4G\LTE support which is highly demanded in India today.
Interlinking of airtel and KarbonnA 40:
Bharti Airtel India’s largest telecommunications services provider, and Karbonn Mobiles, a popular Indian smartphone brand, recently had announced a partnership to bring an affordable 4G smartphone to the market, effectively at the price of a feature phone. This is the first of several partnerships that Airtel plans to have with mobile handset manufacturers to bring highly affordable bundled 4G smartphone options to the market and fulfill the digital aspirations of millions of Indians.
Terms And Conditions
1. The ‘My First Smartphone’ offer (“Offer”) is being provided by Bharti Airtel Limited (“Airtel”) to any new/existing pre-paid subscriber who wishes to avail of Airtel’s mobility services on Karbonn A40 Smartphone
2. Subscriber is eligible for total Cashback of Rs. 1500 on this device, which will be split over a period of 36 months from the date of purchase of the Karbonn A40 Smartphone device (“Device”).
3. The cashback will be credited to the Subscriber’s Airtel Payment Bank account.
4. Subscriber shall receive in Airtel Payments Bank account Rs. 1500 in two tranches : First Tranche: Rs. 500 will be given at the end of first 18 months; and the Second Tranche: Rs. 1000 will be given at the end of 36 months.
5. Customer does not need to return the Device to avail the cashback.
6. The first Airtel Mobile SIM card inserted in the Device is deemed associated with the offer, the cashback will be given on the Airtel Payments Bank account on this mobile number subject to the following:
- For Rs. 500 cashback at the end of 18 months:
- Subscriber must recharge the Airtel Mobile number, which was first inserted in the phone, at least once every month for 18 months
- A cumulative recharge of minimum Rs. 3000 should be made on this specific Airtel Mobile number
- For Rs. 500 cashback at the end of 18 months:
- For Rs. 1000 cashback at the end of 36 months:
- Subscriber must recharge the Airtel Mobile number, which was first inserted in the phone, at least once every month for the next 18 months
- A minimum cumulative recharge of Rs. 3000 should be made – between the 19th month and the 36th month – on this specific Airtel Mobile number
T&Cs for Recharge of Rs. 169/-:
7. The An Airtel prepaid Subscriber will be entitled to the following benefits on a special recharge of Rs. 169/- :
a. For Karbonn A40 Handset : With INR 169/- Unlimited Local + STD Mobile Calls (subject to fair usage policy) + 0.5 GB data per day for a period of twenty eight (28) days.
b. For Other Handset: With INR 169/- Unlimited Local + STD Mobile calls (subject to fair usage policy) + 0.5 GB data per day for a period of fourteen days (14) days.
8. The Subscriber shall not avail the Offer or use the services for Commercial Use.
9. The benefits of the Offer will be valid on all radio (4G/3G/2G).
10. The credited data along with the said free data shall exhaust at the end of the respective period as per Handset (4G or Other) from the date of credit of data, regardless of usage, and cannot be carried forward to the subsequent month.
11. This Offer is available to Airtel prepaid subscribers only and cannot be used along with services provided by any other telecommunications service provider in India.
12. This Offer cannot be combined with any other offer provided by Airtel. This Offer is not valid for special, commercial or enterprise plans.
13. These Terms and Conditions shall constitute an agreement between Airtel and each subscriber and by subscribing to the Offer, subscriber accepts the same as binding upon him/her.
14. The terms and conditions of usage of Airtel, so far as the same are not inconsistent with the present terms and conditions, continue to be applicable upon you as a user of the mobile services.
15. Airtel will be entitled to postpone, suspend, modify or cancel the Offer or any aspect thereof, across the entire territories of service or any part thereof, at any time with or without notice, for any reason, including, but not limited to, acts of God, force majeure, technical difficulties, or any other reasons beyond Airtel’s reasonable control. If Airtel suspends or cancels the Offer, all aspects of the Offer shall be null and void. Airtel will not be liable to compensate any subscriber for any postponement or cancellation or for any reason directly or indirectly arising out of this Offer.
16. Airtel has no liability whatsoever in respect of any clams or disputes and any resulting damage or losses, whether direct or indirect, relating to the customer availing, not receiving or customer’s use of the offer.
17. Airtel makes no warranties or representations whatsover in respect of the offer and the mobile services including as to its fitness for any particular purpose, merchantability, quality, availabilety, disrupition or error free operation.
18. Please note that the statements in these terms and conditions do not constitute any general representation from Airtel regarding Airtel’s services or its availability. Airtel’s network and the provisions of the Offer is available on an ‘as is where is available’ basis and Airtel makes no representation, guarantee or warranty regarding the availability, fitness for any specified purpose or error free operation of the network. Network availability may be affected due to various reasons including force majeure, acts of god, inclement weather, topographical/ geographic/ demographic factors, maintenance work, availability of interconnection with other networks, etc.
19. Any dispute or claim (contractual or non-contractual) arising out of or in relation to this agreement, including disputes as to its formation, will be governed by and construed in accordance with Indian laws. Subject to the point above, Airtel and the subscriber submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of Courts at New Delhi alone.